Welcome to Pipe Lining Supply Initial Blog & sign up for the latest Blogs!

Welcome to the initial blog of technical information from Pipe Lining Supply, your CIPP lateral lining supplier. The purpose of this blog is to share information with lateral lining installers to help improve their efficiency and bottom line performance. We are planning to provide a weekly informational blog and hope you find some of the information useful to your particular lining projects.

As with all projects, preparation is 90% of the job and the execution of the work amounts to the other 10%. With that in mind, Pipe Lining Supply provides a step by step guide for use with virtually all types of equipment to get your liner installed in the pipe. There are 4 guides that cover the Quik Shot ™ inversion lateral lining tool, the MaxLiner™ Linergun, the Tank Type inversion can, and the pull in place method. (View Methods Below).

Quik Shot™ Unit for inversions

Quik Shot™ Unit for inversions

Liner Gun

Liner Gun

Tank Type Inversion Tool

Tank Type Inversion Tool

Pull In Place Method

Pull In Place Method

With all of the methods, a pre-job checklist will help the installer head out to the jobsite with all of the equipment, materials, tools and supplies necessary to complete the job. For a copy of the Step by Step format for the type of equipment you are using, contact Pipe Lining Supply at 1-888-354-6464 for an electronic link or copy of the full step by step guide.

We will provide you with new blogs weekly to help you improve and grow your sewer rehabilitation business.

Next Week:  What you need to know about the lining job before you head out to line the pipe and choosing the right resin system and tube for the project.

 

 

 

Tags:

Top